Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A Couple Dates




Over the last week or so we have had a couple dates take place. Chelsea took Matt to MORP. The theme was something like rocking through the decades. So Chelsea and Matt were kind of early 60's-ish. I guess they had a fun time. Good thing Matt was getting over a cold so there was NO NEED TO KISS and spread the germs!
Chantel and Ryan went to a formal dance held at the new Gordon B Hinckley Alumni Building at the BYU. I kind of felt bad for Ryan- the Frandsen's and Wakefield's were here when he showed up to pick up Chantel. He didn't really want to step foot in the living room. Brad's happy demeanor is enough to strike fear into anyone! And I think Jayton had the "I'm looking to kick the crap out of someone... anyone...you!" look. Me, well with my size and stature, people usually are a bit timid. They had a good time. Not too sure about the kissing on their date. Kind of a Don't ask, don't tell, please don't tell, for the love of all that's holy, PLEASE don't tell!!!
Brad, Jayton and I then went to Smith's to drop off some DVD's. A little people watching, too. You know, here in Mormon Land, if you're wearing the g's, you shouldn't be showing the mid-drift and have the low ride pants. It was uncomfortable, but why was her husband all kosher with it too? Oh well.
OK, we did something that I never wanted to do, we got cable! Oye. All those channels and yet there is NOTHING on! At least we didn't have to go buy a new TV for the switch over. Just as long as the kids don't turn into zombies. Good luck!
Easter was nice and relaxing. The Wakefield's had a bunch of us over for some heart-attacks (Jayton's signature sandwich). Lot's of food and friends. I did pretty good not getting bloated.
Starting to get 5 mile runs in and not dying. I need to get it up to 6.2 (and fast) so I can beat Jayton in the 10k.
Work is pretty scary- not too many people buying sculptures and we have no $ to do advertising and marketing. Lot's o' faith.
Check out (not that way) my beautiful wife and her new clothes. Man, I'm happy she's home!

2 comments:

Serena said...

aww... the ladies at your house are gorgeous!! uh unfortunately (*cough* *cough* not really) there will be no marching band ever again sorry to crush your dreams... lol

ANDREA said...

as Laurels advisor- I feel I need to size up this Matt charcter. I wish he would have come to the house. poo. But Chelsea looked adorable as always as well as Chantel for her prom-ish date. I think her and Ryan are getting married. Then you will have to SEE them kiss. Good luck with that. and your wife is always cute- loving her new cardigans.