Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Chantel's Legal!!!




Our oldest girlie is 18 today!!! Holy cow! Happy Birthday Chantel. Why did your 18th birthday come so quick and it seemed to take 25 years for me to turn 18?
I am so proud of you. You have been a great example to your younger sisters. You are F.U.N. fun! I am so pleased that you received your Young Women's Recognition Award, too. What a great example to the Young Women in the ward. You know, there is a joke church-wide about "Bishop's Daughters", well, if they all were like mine, the joke would go away.
Hey, you can vote now, too. Just don't vote Obama. Or McCain. Oh crap, who do you vote for?
Anyway, Chantel, I love you and am so proud of the awesome young woman that you are. Get smart at the BYU, stay close to your Father in Heaven, and make sure you emulate the life of
 your mother. You Rock!!!

3 comments:

Thomas said...

Happy Birthday! Congrats on turning 18.

Jason said...

But does she like Led Zeppelin, Bishop?

ANDREA said...

i concur..she's incredible and fun and energetic and beautiful and smart and happy and I miss her in Laurels already. How dare she turn 18 whilst I'm the laurels advisor!!!! But at the same time..what a fun time in her life and I'm so excited for her to go to college and move out and experience the good things in life.