Friday, February 27, 2009

Obamanation


Good Heavens! You know, we heard about all the crap this dude was going to do, but who would have thought it would have happened so stinking fast?! Taxes and taxes, oh and taxes. Ah, you rich people, you need to pay even more taxes. How many jobs do POOR people create? Oh, that's right... NONE! I am ticked about another thing he just did- he is going to affect philanthropists, making donations even harder for them and that will screw us over at work because a number of people buy sculptures to donate. Someone said that the government is making sure that you won't be able to donate, but the government has millions of dollars as grants for the arts, hence making even more people looking to the government for everything, even for gifts and donations. USSA.
And how in the heck can Harry Reed claim to be LDS? The church teaches continually about self reliance and here he is all for making sure that we are to look to the government for all our support. Numb nut. Didn't a famous, god-like (to the democrats) president once say, "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country"? Our current liberal idiots have probably gone over to the JFK grave and blown out the Eternal Flame.
Here is an illustration I did years ago that seems to be even more appropriate today.
OK, I think I need some cake. MMMMMMM Magleby's cake!

2 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

Very appropriate for our times now. I'm so frustrated as many people are. I can't believe the people that think that this dude is really doing good for all mankind. It makes me so mad. It's making me racist I think.

Unknown said...

I disagree.