Saturday, February 14, 2009

One More


I finished a drawing of my sister-in-law's mother this morning. I have put this one off for years, sorry Ivette! A while ago I tried painting it and I just couldn't get it looking good. So after drawing my brother John I needed something else to do. When Carl and his family were last over a couple weeks ago Ivette suggested I draw her mom. Well, I did. I don't know why but it has been a hard one to do. I hope Ivette likes it. Now I have to do a painting of Sally, our cat, for my niece.
I am excited to do a portrait of my daughter Chelsea. I have a fun idea for it, so we'll see if it works out.

6 comments:

marilyn said...

Very nice Paul. You can add the one you were suppose to do of me to your list too!!

Serena said...

aww it looks great nice job!! my mom will be really happy :]

Wilson Clan said...

All I can say is "WOW"!! I wish had your talent. It's a beautiful picture. You could do this for a living :)

Ty Lyman said...

Very, Very impressive :)

Wakefield Family said...

I choose, choose, choose you to do my self portrait

ANDREA said...

fabulous job Bish.