Saturday, February 13, 2010

But They're Good for my Heart!


OK, have you tried the new Chocolate Cheerios? Man, they are delicious!!! As my daughter, Chelsea, says "it's the perfect amount of chocolate... not too sweet, and made with real cocoa!"And you know me, I love to eat, and if anyone gives me crap all I have to say is "But they are good for my heart!" Delicious. You doubt? Pick some up and let me know.
Loving the Olympics, too. Short track is awesome. Not too sure how I felt about the opening ceremony. Kind of boring, and you gotta hate the cauldron malfunction. Oh well.
To my favorite nieces, hope your faces start feeling better and the swelling goes down soon. (double wisdom teeth extraction). Drugs. Use them.
Had a lovely Valentine dinner with my beautiful wife (and cute daughter, Madalyn) at NicolItalia. Yummy calzones. My wife does the 'all meat' whereas I go for the chicken, onion & peppers. Burp it all night long, oh yeah!
Loving my new job... still!

4 comments:

Wakefield Family said...

What the @#$%^&, how dare you use the all meat calzone reference without putting my name by it. I created it and I can... sorry, just having withdrawals. Send some in the mail for us. mmmmm, greasy

Thomas said...

Wasn't the FDA saying that Cheerios couldn't be marketed as heart healthy without going through actual studies to verify the claims? I think you may be the victim of (gasp!) a clever marketing strategy. Si, the man said. Si.

Paul said...

Hey, if I can get away with eating these, I'm going to buy into the hype!

Ty Lyman said...

I'm laughing at your last few blogs posts...FOOD... Very important thing in our lives, I'll have to try the chocolate ones, anything Chocolate should be yummy :)