Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cinco and Stuff


So last Monday evening I saw the Frandsen's out for a walk and gave them a shout to come on over. We sat out front in the fading sunshine and had a good chuckle. Rob Clegg came over and we started discussing what we could do for a Cinco de Mayo party. Well, we ended up having it on Cinco de Ocho. But holy cow, what delicious food! Bradley picked up some marinated meat which he threw on the grill, Rob made a boatload of beef enchilada's, and my wife made the yummiest cupcakes I have ever eaten!
The Jazz game was on, so Wes and Trent were freaking out (we could hear them downstairs). We all ate and ate and then had multiple cupcakes. I hurt bad afterward. But it was so worth it.
We played Whoonu and had a great time learning some interesting tidbits about each other, like Brad HATES crossword puzzles and Andrea hates coconut. Rob likes nail polish (odd, I know, especially when he busts out pictures of his wife's toenails all painted up).
The best part was how we all said, See, we don't need the Wakefields to have fun! But we all knew we were lying. Blimey! When are they coming back?!
Fun evening. Fat evening.
So here we are for Mother's Day. I have been cooking a hunk of meat all day and plan on getting some mashed potatoes and veggies going soon, too. My wife rocks.
My brother is 45! Wow, that's old!
Chantel is getting married this week. Good grief!
Chelsea turned 18, Abby can get her driver's permit, and Madalyn is on a softball team.
Man, I'm Old!

2 comments:

Brad Frandsen said...

http://universe.byu.edu/node/8237 looking good and in charge!

Thomas said...

That is one attractive picture of the Snyd. Nice find, Bradley.