Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Wonderful Time To Be Alive!


We live in the most wonderful time ever in the creation of the Universe. Why, you ask?! Just take a look at this picture- not only is Madalyn on the Earth, but Froot Loops now have FIBER!!! Yes! What a beautiful combination; the yummy, delicious sugarness of Froot Loops combined with the wholesome, digestive friendliness of fiber. Oh, man, God Bless America!
More reasons to rejoice in this time of creation? The Giants blanked the Dodgers 9-0.
We have had some beautiful weather the last couple days. This after a couple snow storms earlier in the week. It is so nice to be able to run outside and not be freezing. I love seeing the trees budding and popcorn on the trees (though I'm not sure if they are apricot trees). I mowed the lawn last week. Why do my cats poop out in the middle of the backyard grass? Stupid cats. Sitting outside during lunch and actually getting some real sunshine on my face. My legs are whiter than the snow on Timp, though. Don't see that changing too soon.
So my brother is stuck over in Heidelberg, Germany due to the erupting volcano. He is tiring of the German food. C'mon, schnitzel and bratwurst with potatoes!? German Chocolate Cake (how do the German's get the coconut for the frosting?)If only HE had the Fiber enriched Froot Loops he would be fine!

5 comments:

Wakefield Family said...

As much as I want to believe you will make the switch to delicious fruit loops, my heart tells me you will never forsake your special fiber one. "Negative ghost rider" on that change. As for the white legs, let's all pray the sun will continue to shine.

Ty Lyman said...

Have you seen the malt o meal brand coco puffs and marshmellows? My Austin tells me it's for the kids that pick the marshmellows out of the lucky charms and they put them in the only eatable cereal coco puffs....So now we have a bowl full of chocolaty marshmellows. I think if they added some fiber to that, then we'd all be walking around like we drank some coffee or something. Sugar High....

I say use some of that tanning lotion :) Watch out though, some of them will turn you orange, and don't forget to wash your hands...orange palms are funny looking, especially on guys :) Lotions are much safer than burned legs :)

Unknown said...

Tiring of german food?! Can't believe that!!:)

John said...

I was elated to see that fruit loops now have fiber, as one who appreciates fiber nearly as much as you!

Thomas said...

Henriette, I'm with you. I will NEVER tire of German food. May it be blessed for eternity.