Friday, August 28, 2009

Blow It Out Your Tail Pipe!


So for the last week, Jayton and Grover have been super excited to run their miracle engine cleaner, C-Foam, through my Neon (it is supposed to clean out all kinds of carbon build up and other gunk in the system, kind of an enima for the car). "I can't wait to see the smoke that will come out of your car!!!" That's all I have been hearing. Well, once the hood is up, no one has been able to tell which is the right tube for the engine to suck it through.
Last night, Grover finally decided which would work. So, with great excitement, Jayton, Grover and Bradley Mark Anthony Frandsen and I popped the hood and ran it through the Neon. Holy Crap! There was smoke! And since there was no wind it just hung in the air, like a scene from a bad horror movie.
We all jumped in the car to go for a drive to get the rpm's up. My poor Neon has never had so much weight to haul around.
The cops were out, too! On State Street we saw 3 people getting pulled over and another cop driving by. I guess it's the end of the month and quotas need to be filled!

No comments: