Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inside... My Shoulder!


I went to see Dr. Mortensen yesterday for my post op visit. He was pretty surprised at how much motion I had and how high I could raise my arm. We looked at these pictures of my surgery and he explained what we were looking at. Uh huh, mmmmm, sure. I don't know what the crap it all is. All I do know is the bottom 2 pictures are of my clavicle before and after he worked on it. He said he removed a lot of junk off the bone, which you can see. So, I am just hoping that it all ends up being fine. The nice deal is that it doesn't hurt where it has for the last 6+ months. Now it just hurts where the instruments were inserted into my shoulder. Good sign, eh?

3 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

that picture is old pics for me. so fun to be in on those surgeries. It's even cooler watchging someone come out on top because of such a cool surgery. Congrats.

Jason said...

So how's the curve ball now?

Nancy said...

Totally gross, but thanks for sharing! Glad you are feeling better. -Nancy