Tuesday, July 8, 2008

20 Years of Full-on Rockin' Bliss!


Today is mine and Teresa's 20th Anniversary! Holy Cow! It's so weird that it seems like yesterday, yet so much has taken place. We have moved from California to Utah, back to California, then back to Utah. The birth of 4 daughters, school, work, more school and work. Teresa has gone from sewing to making fabric dolls for boutiques (and me having to haul around her big giant backdrop fence things to Pleasant Grove and other places) to stamps to scrapbooking. We finally got into a house 7 years ago. My psycho-ness. All kinds of fun, stupid, boring, mundane, loving, hilarious, scary, tender, and every other type of experience has taken place through the years. I am still madly in love with my wife and say often to anyone who will listen that I still can't believe she said yes to my wedding proposal (what was she thinking?). I still feel like a teenager full of excitement when I hold her hand. She has the most luscious, kissable lips this side of Texas, and I love just hanging out with her. She's a freakin' babe! She taught and showed me that pork chops can be juicy, tender, and full of flavor! Our daughters are wonderful and beautiful because of her. I hope my daughters will realize that they have an amazing mom. If there is anything happening, Teresa is taking pictures of it. Anyways, I am excited for the next 20 years!!!

5 comments:

Thomas said...

Congratulation you crazy cats. Here's to many more years of full-on rockin' bliss.

Brad Frandsen said...

Rocking the 80's for sure!

Jason said...

Who's the hottie?

ANDREA said...

Oh to have been there and beheld that veil in person! I'm glad you guys got married- you DO have cute girls and you guys are so fun! and I must say I think your wife is just FABULOUS!!!

Lauriann said...

congrats for making it to 20!

Perry and I will be celebrating 14 this fall. :) and just think, you were there at the beginning teasing me from the start. So you had been married about 6 years when we met? Wow, we're getting old.