Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memory Game


Jason Russell is doing this on his blog and so I thought I would do it as well. And if you have visited here before, you know how much I love memories!

Here's what you do
1. As a comment on my blog, write a memory that we have had together and it doesn't matter if you've known me a little or a lot.
2. Post these instructions on your blog to see what kind of comments you get. If you have left a comment I will assume you are playing and I will visit your site.

I thought I would throw this 1988 picture of me and Teresa up. We were freshly engaged. Man she's hot! And yes, my hair was parted in the middle!




6 comments:

Jason said...

I can't remember if it was in a refresher course deal before the EMBA started, or in the residency week. But, I had a Led Zeppelin wallpaper on my laptop, and you commented on it. Because you had an appreciation for the Zepp, I knew we would be good friends throughout the program. Now look at us. :)

Thomas said...

One of my favorite memories was when we hardly knew "the Bishop" and he came up to Erin and me after Sacrament and said, "I saw you two sneak a kiss in the middle of Sacrament." Little did we know. Now, we try and sneak one every Sunday just to see if the Bishop is looking our way. I guess we are frequently in the mood.

The "Real" Snyders said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The "Real" Snyders said...

Thanksgiving memory from your favorite sister-in-law.... Your wife and I getting verbally abused by you and your brother while playing Sequence. YOU CHEATERS!!

Serena said...

Uncle Paul you asked me to leave a memory so here it is... I guess it's not a single memory but my favorite memories are when you and my dad tell us stories of when you were growing up, like about ronnie and the creek and all that kind of stuff... So there you go i suppose

-Serena

Unknown said...

No real memory, but man, my sister was listening to way too much Flock of Seagulls at the time!!! Looks like Moses parted that hair!