Friday, July 25, 2008

What the Heck?!


OK, I have been working hard the last few months to control my cholesterol, with great results, and I have been exercising a lot harder, such as running 6.5 miles with Jayton, and biking, and the Spinning class over at the Rec. Center (man, they need some better seats!!!) and a wee bit of weight lifting (I about killed myself with walking lunges). I guess I am burning more calories and trying to eat the right stuff, but the problem now is I AM ALWAYS HUNGRY! What the heck? I get home from work, want a snack, then we eat dinner and an hour or two later I want to eat again. Ken Donnelly tells me if I were to just eat some junkfood I wouldn't be hungry anymore, which may be true. My biggest problem is being in the habit of a bowl of cereal around 8 o'clock. I keep telling myself that instead of eating I should do something else, like do some artwork. My "room" is now downstairs because Chantel has taken over my art room. I have a small desk, my guitars, but really not a whole lot of room. Plus, there is nowhere to put my supplies. So, I guess what this comes down to is that it is Chantel's fault that I am hungry all the time. Oooh, she'll pay for this!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Bishop, I am totally impressed. Good job with the exercise! Ken could use some advice on his cholesterol, he had a physical this week and is now on a health kick.

Paul said...

I will give Ken some suggestions, but it stinks, especially when your wife makes all the yumminess like mine! Living without butter hasn't been easy or fun.

Serena said...

thanks for the welcome.... a little food never hurt anyone lol

ANDREA said...

"So, I guess what this comes down to is that it is Chantel's fault that I am hungry all the time. Oooh, she'll pay for this! "

thats hilarious.

my mom always used to say..if you are hungry at night- have a biiiig glass of water. it used to make me so mad. I DONT WANT WATER I WANT CHIPS AND ICECREAM AND BROWNIES AND CHEESECAKE LADY!!!!!!

i shoulda listened to my mother.