Friday, September 5, 2008

Totally Tubular

Today I went to the doctor to have my drainage tube and staples removed. I had heard from a couple people that having the tube yanked was going to be pretty painful. It hurt when they cut all the stitches that were around the opening and that were holding it in place, but the tube slipped out without any pain at all. The staples on the other hand were pretty painful. They had become attached to scabs, so just about everyone stunk getting popped out.
My butt is numb still where the slice is and into my bum cleavage (I guess there is no other way to say it). The doctors have told me it may be a long while to get the feeling back, or it may not come back at all! That would stink. Oh well, I am lucky that I can walk and move after this incident, so I'll take a numb-bum any day to the alternative! I hope the shoulder can heal up, too.
Thanks to everyone for their prayers and concern. It means a lot to me.
I will get a new picture of my back on soon.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yeah, there's another way to say it...: crack.