Friday, October 3, 2008

Dad's Bevy of Beauties!




We made it up to the canyon to take some pictures of the Girlies, and yes, my little wife is included as a Girlie. Aren't they so beautiful. And fun!

On a sore note, at physical therapy the PT used these hard plastic torture tools, and cocoa butter, to scrape up and down my knee and thigh to break up the scar tissue. OYE! Man that hurt!!! I know, I know, Wuss.

I bought the Pumpkin Spice Kisses. I like pumpkin AND spice, so I'm diggin' them. They taste a little like a piece of pumpkin bread or something like that. Teresa will have nothing to do with them. "Just give me chocolate."

5 comments:

Jason said...

Four daughters? How do you manage it?

Paul said...

I don't know, it's brutal!
But it is an exclusive club to have only 4 daughters!

Serena said...

oh how precious lol... hey my dad got all wacked and said that I had to remove my blog but I decided to make it private so you will have to tell me your email so that I can invite you to read my blog kk...

Thomas said...

Precious! It makes me want to weep (almost, anyway).

ANDREA said...

WHAT CUTE PICTURES!!! AND CUTE GIRLS!!!