Friday, January 16, 2009

All Finished




I just finished up my drawing of John and am very satisfied with how it looks. It's been a great experience to create again! I haven't had that "I can't wait to draw" feeling in quite a while.
I thought I would throw in a picture of my dirty hand. Charcoal does tend to be a bit messy, but I love getting the warm feeling of smearing it & pushing it around. This is also a picture of my charcoal pencils.
So, I will have to start a new one real quick! If you have a portrait you want done, give me a call!

5 comments:

Ty Lyman said...

I want a portrait done of Kurtis. Something that I think would be treasured.

Jason said...

Dang!

So...what if I commissioned a portrait of James Patrick Page?

ANDREA said...

wait- you drew that??? no way! what?! thats incredible.

Unknown said...

I would like a portrait of Fritz! where do I place my order?

Chris and Cindy said...

I'm very impressed. We knew you were talented, at least from everything you told us, :) but now there is actual proof! We are glad we found you guys. Hope you are doing well.