Sunday, January 25, 2009

What is this Stuff?

What the heck? I was so excited to see our lawn again on Saturday! I actually found a newspaper once the snow receded (yeah, they deliver it in the middle of the yard, or in the street, or where ever it hits. You know, back in the day we had to have it on the porch AND we had to go collecting and deal with all the jerks that would keep a record of which days you DIDN"T have it on the porch and they would deduct it from your tip. Now they just toss it from a car going 35 mph down the street!) Anyway, the paper was dated Dec. 16. Gosh, I didn't think it was that long ago that it started snowing.
So with all the rain yesterday I was pretty surprised to see a few inches of snow this morning. And it is heavy and wet!
I guess we'll be running on the treadmill tomorrow!

1 comment:

Jason said...

I don't think I'll see my lawn for another month...or more.