Saturday, January 17, 2009

Boots?




My brother Carl and his family stopped in for a visit. It is always fun when they stop by. I am happy we had cake for them, even though Serena won't eat it. I don't know why Carl has cowboy boots We grew up in Cupertino, CA, not really the country, so when he's wearing boots and Wrangler jeans, well, something just isn't right.
Every time they come by Michelle grabs the down throw blanket and wraps herself up in it. She even tries to steal it when they leave- what's that lump under your hoody? If they want to take the cats, well, that's another story.
Chelsea is out on her Preference date with Brad tonight. Doesn't she look cute!

Just keep your mouth off my daughter.

4 comments:

Serena said...

ha ha ha!! lol those pics are so funny of me dad!! and michelle and that blanket! Hey you know that I can't have chocolate!! Chelsea looks so precious thanks for the Fashion Show earlier Chelsea! I love going to your house I wish we hung out more often we laugh so much!! :)

Our Girly Girl Unique Boutique said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ty Lyman said...

You need to hear the song, just cleaning my gun, by Rodney Atkins. He's country, but totally appropriate. Jake loves it, but he still has a few years before this can be reality for him.

ANDREA said...

i did go grow up in the country- and i even think its wierd when i see my brother wear boots and wranglers. i always think- hello we didnt grow up in the country! but oh thats right- we did.

chelsea looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!